This Fall, I will be a Merit teaching assistant for
- Math 241: Calculus III
The University of Illinois Merit program is a challenging program for talented underrepresented and at risk students geared towards in-depth exposure to mathematical and scientific ideas. In addition to the regular course, students take an additional Merit (MATH 199) credit hour, designed by their TAs, to explore the course concepts in new and interesting ways. Click on the link for more information.
I have worked as a Merit teaching assistant for the following courses:
- MATH 220: Calculus I (for students without previous exposure to Calculus)
- MATH 221: Calculus I (for students with previous exposure to Calculus)
My MATH 199 syllabus for Calculus I.
I have also been a teaching assistant in the following courses:
- MATH 231: Calculus II
- MATH 234: Business Calculus
- MATH 241: Calculus III
- MATH 415: Applied Linear Algebra
I have graded for the following courses:
- MATH 347: Foundations of Mathematics
- MATH 417: Intro to Abstract Algebra
- MATH 447: Intro to Real Analysis